“Heal All” - 100% pure freshly cold-pressed oil. It is the purest and finest oil you’ll ever come across. Our oil contains no artificial ingredients, chemicals, fillers, binders, preservatives or colorants. Our natural extraction preserves the natural vitamins and minerals.
Black seeds have been used for thousands of years as a holistic, natural remedy. It’s one of the only holistic therapies the Egyptians used to heal their bodies.
Black seeds are extracted from the Nigella Sativa plant that mainly grows in Africa, South Asia and South Europe.
Black seeds are also called Black Cumin, Roman Coriander, Black Caraway, Fennel Flower, Charnushka, Kalonji, Habba Sawda and Panacea which literally means “HEAL ALL”. Blackseed oil is more concentrated than the actual seeds. Loaded with Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9 fatty acids.
Benefits: (assists and helps prevent)
- Beneficial for skin conditions
- Eczema/ skin care (reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines)
- Weight Loss
- It is known to treat and prevent bronchial asthma
- Inflammation (has high anti-inflammatory effects)
- Assists in eliminating coughs / asthma
- Abdominal pain
- Hair thinning / help & maintain a healthy scalp
- Promotes the cardiovascular system’s health.(these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The FDA requires this statement. Please consult your healthcare provider before consuming any new treatments)
Between 1 to 3 teaspoons of Black seed oil is recommended daily. We recommend you do not exceed more than 3 teaspoons (1 tablespoon) a day. Too much black cumin consumption could lead to kidney and liver complications.
How to add black seed oil to your daily routine
Black seed oil works well with other ingredients, so it's pretty easy to incorporate this oil into your day-to-day routines:
Here are some great ideas:
Food: Some people like to add black seed oil to their food. You can combine it with warm lemon juice and honey and drink it. Or drizzle over finished dishes, like pasta, soup, salad, and curries.
- You can also sprinkle over a toast, and even take one teaspoon oil in your morning with your coffee or tea. You can take 1 tablespoon before bedtime and it will detox your body while you sleep!
Homemade products and masks: As stated before, black seed oil can be used as an ingredient in your homemade skincare and hair products, masks, or added to your shampoo. You can mix it with coconut, olive oil, and castor oil, as well as with fenugreek seeds, or any ingredient you use.
- The easiest way to use black seed oil is to apply topically to skin for certain skin conditions (use a small amount on wrist to determine if you’re allergic).
The potential benefits of black seed oil make it one of the best remedies in folk medicine, although it is also used for general wellness and beauty routines.